Established in 1987, DAS Offshore Engineering began its operations as an engineering and contracting company handling the fabrication of offshore structures. DAS Offshore Engineering was registered as a Private Limited Company in 1992, now a limited company, diversifying its operations into a variety of segments. Upstream / downstream hydrocarbon, water supply, piping, and other infrastructure activities were among the pool of diversified segments. However, the company's dominant service segment continues to be upstream oil and natural gas.
DAS Offshore Limited is efficiently managed by hard-core technocrats with over 30 years of industry experience. In addition, this initiative is supported by senior officers and staff having vast experience in the hydrocarbon sector.
DAS Offshore Limited owns two subsidiary companies namely DAS Instrumentation Pvt. Ltd and Changbhale Engineering and Services Pvt. Ltd. The companies independently operate in Electrical and Instrumentation and providing NDT services respectively. Both the companies support and assist DAS Offshore Limited in executing various project assignments.
Close to its corporate office, the company has state of the art workshops located at MIDC, Navi Mumbai. These workshops are equipped with adequate grid and back-up power, cranage, fire water pumps, approved location for blasting, radiography etc.
The specifications are detailed below:
Fabrication Yard - 55,000 sq.ft
Storage area - 40,000 sq.ft
Hydra - 12 Nos, 10T
EOT Cranes - 1 No. 20T, 2 Nos. 10T, 1 No. 5T
Power - Main grid-line 500 KVA + Diesel Gen-sets (20 Nos.)
Welding Rectifiers - 450 Nos.
Fire Water Pumps - 16 Nos.
Offices - To seat 100 personnel
In the workshops, there are about 400 regular skilled workmen apart from a large temp workforce is also available for working at offshore. In the ongoing offshore project, DAS Offshore Engineering has mobilized about 1200 workmen to work offshore on 13 barges for various projects.
1. HSSE performance award from BG India in the year 2003.
2. Safety certificate from Hyundai for achieving 0.5 million man hours without LTI for the MUT Pipeline project.
3. Safety certificate from Hyundai for achieving one million man hours without LTI for the MSP modification project.
4. Safety certificate from Iranian Offshore Engineering, Company (IOEC) for achieving 1.36 million man hours without LTI for the RSPPM project.
5. Safety certificate from SARKU for achieving one million man hours without LTI for 26 Well Platform revamp project.
6. Appreciation certificate from Larsen and & Toubro Limited for early completion of the "Pipeline Replacement Project-Phase 1"
7. Appreciation letter from ONGC for early completion of the "installation of clamp-on structures for the Bombay High South and Heera Fields Project"
8. Appreciation certificate from G E Shipping Company Ltd for safety, quality and early completion of the "revamping of Oil Handling Facilities for the BPA Platform Project".
9. Appreciation certificate from ENRON Oil and Gas India Ltd for safety and quality for the "installation of Escape capsule in south Tapti field and installation of Riser protector in Panna field" project.
10. Appreciation letter from ONGC for early completion of the "Shut down works - BHN" project.
The technical team has an impeccable record of proven excellence in providing professional engineering services ranging from large multinational companies to smaller Indian clients. The company is managed by veteran technocrats with over 30 years of industry experience, which is well supported by senior professionals having vast experience in hydrocarbon sector.
DAS Offshore Limited has been consistently working with a vision to evolve as an internationally reputed engineering firm, utilizing the best engineering expertise in India. The organization has a vision of advancing in the field of Electrical and instrumentation and providing NDT services through their subsidiary companies DAS Instrumentation Pvt. Ltd and Changbhale Engineering and Services Pvt. Ltd respectively.